Saturday, December 03, 2005

Welcome... I'm Getting Back on Track!!

So, today is the first day of my new blog and my re-commitment to get in shape and make time to workout even though I really do need that 25th hour to do so. This blog is just my ramblings about real life stuff (as opposed to my public Pats fan stuff). It will all become clearer as time goes on but for now I needed to make this initial entry to get the ball rolling.

I got up today and although I had things to do and prefer to workout really early in the morning I hit the gym around noon and ran/walked for 30 minutes. (I know most won't care but I need to keep track.) I logged 2 miles on the treadmill with walking 5 min., running at 5.0 for 10min. , upping the incline to 6 and walking for 5min, putting it down and running for 10 min. then cool down walking for the last 5 min. Then I went upstairs and and did one round on the Nautilus circuit trainer.

Not bad for my first day back... (totally motivated and sparked by my attendance at my husband's Christmas party last night in which I was so uncomfortable in my nylons and dress that I couldn't stand myself.) Tomorrow is the Pats game so my eating/drinking will be more than on regular days but I hope to exercise some moderation there.

My chili is just finishing up so it's time to head downstairs to watch a movie with DH and possibly soak in the hot tub. It's freezing here tonight though!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home