Monday, December 05, 2005

Snow on the Way

Had a good day at work today... two of my biggest behavior problems were absent :-) which made it quite a productive day. Went to the station after work to do some cardio... it was ok. I would have preferred to go to my gym but it was good in a pinch. Tonight, I have lots to do; online banking, laundry, website update www.patriotworld.com and pre-editing work for the podcast http://mrsbpatriotworld.blogspot.com/ . They're predicting some snow for tonight but I'm not getting my hopes up for a snow day... no such luck. I could really use it though! I still have my Halloween stuff out and haven't even taken our Christmas card photo yet, let alone send them out. This week proves to be a busy one as always... where's that 25th hour anyway?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home