Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Bummer on the Snow

Of course, we got ripped off... the storm headed south and the Cape got hit but we got practically nothing; just enough to make the roads messy but little else. I didn't get everything done last night but I hope to tonight. I'm feeling lousy with my roll hanging over my jeans...grrr! So, although I prefer to go to the gym in the morning, I'm going to make it a priority to go after my faculty meeting this afternoon so that I can run. The class is going bowling today so it should be an easy day.... (crossing fingers!) Sometimes, taking the kids out is worse because they get all riled up.

Catch ya later.

Oh yeah.... and Gmail has been down since last night. What's up with that?! I feel cut-off from the world.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home