Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Ups and Downs

Great news... Jake's all set and has been cleared to go back to school. He's not able to wrestle or take gym for a week but other than that he's ok. The doctor said he most likely may never remember that day and what happened but he's remembering new things so all is well.

On another note, I'm still in shock over the outcome of my beloved Pats in the AFC Championship and it hasn't completely sunk in yet. To be up 21-6 at the half then end up losing.... I'm incredulous. The gammet of emotions swirling around that day (between Jake, the party and the game) has left me spent.

I just got an email last night from someone whom I don't know to tell me the outcome of the game and that I need to update my website... I needed a day away from it all and I DO have a job and haven't had a chance yet but that is on my agenda for tonight.... sigh...

Time for work.. and I'm smiling as we finally got a dusting of the white stuff last night :-)

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home