Thursday, January 04, 2007

Busy, busy, busy!

Back to the grind and well into My List for today.. Our return trip from Nashville was filled with delays and flight changes so we got home 5 hours later than expected. I'm back to work this week and thankfully, it's been going very well. The kids have been behaving and the schedule has been a good one.

On the homefront, I'm being diligent about planning out my days and making The List for the following day. I'm committing to getting things ready the night before and getting to bed at a decent hour during the week... now of course, decent hour is relative and for me it means if I'm asleep by midnight that's early. So far so good on the lists and schedules....

Unfortunately, I haven't been able to get much accomplished on my website and podcast this week as I've had lots of other commitments such as Mommycab Duty (ie driving the boys to Wrestling practice), shopping, cleaning, and meetings. It's already Thursday night and I still haven't even updated since before going away. So, I HAVE to do an update tonight before going to bed so it's possible that I'll be violating my bed rule tonight. As for the podcast, it breaks my heart but more than likely it's physically impossible without pulling an all nighter. The only slight chance would be to pull a quickie tomorrow right after work... probably not feasible though, since I've yet to prep.

This weekend is chock full: The Madeira Club to eat on Friday night, lunch at Casserino's on Federal Hill in Providence, Wicked at PPAC on Saturday afternoon, then shopping and cooking on Saturday night for Sunday's game at Gillette against the Jets. Thankfully, that game is at 1:00 so we'll be home around 7:00pm.

Then of course, there's coming home with the mess and work next week and a pretty full schedule as well. At least next weekend's calendar is empty and (hopefully) will include just a playoff game on TV. With Monday being MLK Jr. Day I won't have school so that's a bonus day. YIPPEE!! Maybe by then I'll be able to take down my Christmas decorations... sigh....

Now... if I can just make it until then...

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home