Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Tuesday Game Plan

mmmmmmmmmmmm.... that's the sound of contentment :-) Holiday hustle and bustle is behind me and I'm well into my list of things to do for today. I'm off until next Tuesday and I have a productive week planned with some scheduled down time in there as well :-)

Yesterday was heaven... Besides making lunch, I did nothing all day other than drink coffee, read blogs and email, hang in Second Life, listen to podcasts, chat via Skype, do crossword and soduko puzzles and watch football. Now THAT'S the way to relax! Christmas is the one day of the year that is "my day" to just totally veg out. Now, I'm ready to tackle my list for the week...

Today, the goal is to work on a huge Assessment project for school. It's something that I'm required to do and I just haven't had the time during the school day to work on it. Once I finish updating my website and answering email, I'm clearing off the table and spreading out all of my stuff and I'm going to town. I don't have to leave the house at all today, and don't plan to... Another mom is driving the boys to wrestling practice today so I'm free to work exclusively on my project without interuption.

Of course, I'm going to schedule in some breaks in the action, both to "play" and to do other things like switching and folding laundry. Realistically, the project may take more than one day but it's so important to get it done early in the week as I don't want it hanging over me, I have other things on my list this week, and we're going away for the weekend so it's got to get done now...

ok... time to refill my cup, switch over the load and getting started on my web updates...

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home