Saturday, September 30, 2006

See Ya September

Well... the final day of September has arrived. It's a beautiful fall day and I'm gearing up to get some work done around here; buying and planting fall flowers, pulling out my fall decorations and cleaning. We've been planning on covering the pool all week but never got around to it after work so that's likely on the agenda for today.

Last weekend was jamming with plans.. thankfully this one isn't as bad. Jake's game was afterschool yesterday and we naturally went to the club at night to eat. Other than that, I've got nothing else planned except getting caught up around here with cleaning, shopping and organizing... speaking of which, I need to pull out my fall clothes if I can get to them in that disaster called a spare room.

So, the first month of school is behind me and it's had it's ups and downs. Mostly good but behaviors are starting to wind up which makes it stressful.... Still, nothing at all like last year! Not even close, thankfully!!

I'm disappointed that the frequency of my running has slowed down a bit since being back in school, but not expected. This past summer, I was able to run everyday if I wanted to, except during camp, but I still squeezed it in quite a bit. It's already noon here and I've got too many other things on my list today but I plan on starting the morning off with a run tomorrow... :-) I've gained a couple of pounds but not many so I'm going to nip it in the bud NOW! Tailgate season is always hard for me... but I'm determined not to pull a Football Fifteen this year!

Sigh.... podcasters are away at the PME this weekend and I would love to be there.. but it's definitely not in the cards for me... another story for another time...

Well... the sun is shining so it means one thing for sure... I'm going to take advantage of some of the last "hang it on the line" days while I can!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home