Thursday, September 21, 2006

Busy Weekend Ahead

Thursday night... and suffering from website server woes... gosh, I continue with my love/hate relationship with technology! Work has been going well and although one of my boy's behavior has been a challenge, I love what I do and look forward to seeing those kids each day :-)

This weekend is gearing up to be a busy one, with plans on Friday, Saturday and Sunday! I hate weekends that are so jam packed that you go to work on Monday needing a weekend already! Athough we're doing fun things: Mamma Mia at PPAC, a CF scholarship fundraiser, nice dinner at Casserinos, and the Pats/Broncos Sunday Night game it's way too much crammed into 3 days. Add to that two haircuts, shopping, and typical laundry and cleaning...whew!

The weather has still been beautiful here and I've still been faithful with my running which makes me feel good both physically and mentally. It's a good feeling to stick to a commitment and I actually look forward to hitting the pavement. I haven't been able to work it out to run in the morning because of the tight shower schedule here but I've been going after school which so far has worked out well.

It's just about that time to hunker down under the duvet... and get a good night's sleep under my belt before embarking on the whirlwind weekend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home