Saturday, April 22, 2006

Saturday Stuff



Saturday already! The week went by quickly but it was quite productive. :-) I got lots done in terms of school assignments which was good.

So, on Tuesday, we ended up going to Foxwoods and it was my lucky day!! I hit for 80 bucks on my very first try and cashed out that slip right away and put it in my pocket. Since I only ever spend $60 bucks each time, I already had my allotted budget (plus $20) back in hand. So, in playing with their money for the afternoon I ended up cashing out another slip for $100 and yet another for $350 when it was all said and done! Big Al wasn't too lucky initially but redeemed himself on the way out the door in hitting and cashing out for $200. All in all, it was a nice Tuesday date for us and proved quite profitable!

On Wednesday I went into school for awhile to get some things done there and fed my fish... then spent time online getting some things done.. My search for a new podcast name found that there already is a 25th Hour Podcast so that's out :-(

On Thursday, I spent the entire day writing, writing, and writing.... I'll be glad when the semester is over and it's summer!! Friday was spent running errands and taking the kids to the doctor's. My son is happy because he's now taller than his sister who has finished growing. Last night we headed out to the wine shop then settled in two watch a trio of movies.

Today is damp and cold... I've done absolutely nothing productive yet this morning but will pop in the ipod earbuds and set off to clean like the dickens...Tonight we're heading out with the crew for dinner and believe it or not, an evening of Rock n' Bowl! hahahaha!! We've never been, although teenagers like it.... :-) It's a cheap night out to spend time with some nice couples.

I've yet to do this week's podcast and may or may not get it done today but if not, I'll throw it up soon... I've got some research to do before then since it's a draft cast and I'm not really that up on the draft. I've also got a 5 chapters left in Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince that I rescued from the pile of books that I've been meaning to get to. I plan on finishing that before the end of the weekend as well as get my grades in order to enter into the computer Monday at school.

Well... time to get a move on, and get the Cinderella stuff underway!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home