Saturday, February 18, 2006

V-A-C-A-T-I-O-N

Wooot!! I love school vacation week. I've got so many ambitions and things on my To Do List but I'm thankful to have the time off to cross some of them off. I'm a bit sore right now since I got back to my lifting routine and today was a leg day. So, that means a few days of grabbing the wall to help me sit and taking the stairs very gingerly.

Things on my list this week: Working out, reading for my classes, taking two web exams, planning for school... Speaking of school, I've finally got a co-teacher to split the load with me and allow us to meet all of the kids needs. Things will be quite different for me when I head back to school after the vacation Finally!! It's been a very difficult year and it's a long time in coming. So, this week, I'll literally be thinking of a brand new program for my class and will be doing lots of research this week. Of course, there are tons of appointments scheduled for this week too, so it will likely fly.

Right now, it's freezing cold outside but we'll be heading to the hot tub for a soak before opening the wine and settling in for a night of movies and/or the Olympics.

Coffee's done perking so time to run!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home