Monday, January 09, 2006

Sick Bay...

Calling Dr. Bombay... emergency, come right away! LOL!! I guess this cold has got me acting silly :-) Seriously, I'm very congested and have been popping the Airborne like no tomorrow to try to head this one off. I hung loose all day yesterday and did nothing but cleaning and laundry and watching the rest of the Wildcard games. You KNOW I'm sick if I don't even spend much time online! I actually went to bed at 8:30 with a book and was out by 9:00.

So here I sit, getting the site somewhat updated and dying to go to bed early again tonight. Regular updates are done and the pictures are edited but I've got no energy to do the tailgate write-up and start editing the soundseeing tour of the podcast.

So.... sweet dreams!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home