Tuesday, January 03, 2006

BONUS!!

So, today was supposed to be the first day back to school after Christmas vacation but... Snow Day!! Sounds Great to me!!! It will give me a chance to get the podcast and website done.

Sunday's game was a cold one and was not that exciting until the 4th quarter when Cassel got his first TD and then Flutie drop kicked the extra point causing the place to erupt. I'm all for having fun on the last game of the year.

Yesterday, I cleaned the house and did laundry and was just ready to update the site when my son decided he needed the computer to do some last minute homework. So, this day off really comes at a good time for me.

I started my diet yesterday and did great all day...stayed away from the sweets..thanks Jake, for making home-made cookies...lol! Although, I'm motivated to lose so it wasn't too hard to say no.

So.... hopefully, I have a very productive day.
Here's my agenda:
1.read mail/research/update website
2.podcast
3.edit pictures
4.tailgate
Then later today if time... take down the tree and put everything away.

Wish me luck!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home