Wednesday, December 21, 2005

FREEDOM!!

AHHHHH....the Perma-smile is here! I'm off work until Jan 3rd! So, hopefully tonight I can get some web work done, and get caught up on my laundry. Tomorrow, it's shopping and wrapping then Jacob's wrestling meet.

I'm so behind on my podcast and I haven't even edited the soundseeing tour yet. I need to get it done tomorrow at some point (tonight would be better but unlikely.) I promised the honey a hot tub date tonight so it probably won't get done.

On another note, congrats to Brady and Seymour for being voted to the Pro Bowl and GRRRRRR.... about Damon joining the ranks of the Evil Empire and GRRRRRR even more to the capitalization of the topic on all of the sports radio and tv shows... Thank God for the NFL Network. It's December and all I want to talk about and hear about are the Patriots!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home