Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Countdown is on...

Feeling FAT, swamped and tired.... I've been so busy with everything this weekend that I haven't been to the gym at all. My clothes are uncomfortable and I can't stand it any more. I'm definitely looking forward to having 10 days off from work to be able to do things that I really need to do.

So, it's Tuesday night... I didn't get "home" until around 9:00pm. I stayed at school late working on a behavioral plan for one of my students then went to Jake's wrestling meet (He won 13-0!) then did some final errands for school tomorrow.

I've still got a few things to get for Christmas but the bulk of it is over since I did Christmas with my brothers' families this past weekend. My students last day with me is tomorrow so I'm all set in that department too. And, we FINALLY cut down in Al's family and are picking a name...it's about time.... so I don't have that much to buy this year. Thank God, because the holiday season, which is supposed to be so joyous is extremely stressful for me and I've grown to hate it. This year has been better already :-) So, I just have to go out on Thursday and pick up a few things for the kids to open on Christmas... They're each getting a big gift but I have to put something under the tree.

Well, it's 10:00 right now and I'm going to head into bed with a book... I'll face the folded clothes, mail, and other crap hanging around tomorrow when I get out of school never to return (haha!) until January 3rd. Right now, I need my sleep more than I need to deal with that stuff.

I've still got my podcast to get done and some online banking to do. Hopefully, it will all be done tomorrow night before I head to bed... I know for a fact that the old vacation smile will be returning very, very soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home