Tuesday, December 13, 2005

12 Days till Christmas

Hit the gym after school and ran a bit. Did pretty well with my eating today too. I'm getting ready to go down to watch a movie with my honey after I pick up Jake from wrestling practice. Tonight is a very cold night... I'm waiting for it to warm up so the snow on the roof can melt and the DirecTV guy can install my DVR.... They came today but couldn't get up there. Actually, when they initially installed the DT a couple of years ago they should have put up the wire but didn't.

I still haven't done any shopping yet... must get out tomorrow night after the meet. I HAVE to get it done this week as Christmas with my brothers is this Sunday.

Feeling really uncomfortable in my clothes this week... I really, really, really, need to take off some weight as I'm dead set against going up a size. As it is, I'd like to go down a couple.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home