Friday, December 09, 2005

TGIF

Hoping for a snow day today... (when am I not?!) but it's just starting to come down now at 6:30AM so it's much too late to cancel school. Planned on going to the gym to do some cardio after school but sat down at the computer to do a few things and before I knew it, Al was home and we needed to eat. Went to our favorite Mexican joint which I always love but ate too much and felt uncomfortable. OY Vey!

So, it just started snowing and it's going to get ugly while we're at school and during the commute home. We need to take the kids' Christmas Card photo outside at some point today since I don't even have a tree up inside and there's nothing Christmassy about the house yet.

My goals for this weekend are:
Take photo
Put away fall decorations
Put up the tree, etc.
Contact SILs to find out what to buy for the nieces and nephews
Make chili
Watch my Pats kick Buffalo's butt from my couch!

Have a great day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home