Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Catching Up...

Hey Gang,

Monday night (actually early Tuesday morning!) and things are getting a bit caught up here in terms of the holidays. We took our Christmas Card photo on Saturday afternoon and thanks to digital technology had them in hand Saturday night.

Yesterday, we watched the Patriots game, took a hot tub, sent the cards out, and decorated the house. Tonight I caught up on the website (www.patriotworld.com) and recorded my podcast (www.mrsbpatriotworld.blogspot.com) and I'm just waiting for that home made chicken soup to cool a bit so that I can put it away and hit the hay.

Diet wise, I'm not sure how I'm doing as I haven't gotten on the scale nor thought much about it this weekend. I didn't get to the gym at all... hopefully tomorrow!

I still haven't bought a single gift and I need to have the little ones all done before the weekend because we're doing Christmas on Sunday and there's a game on Saturday.

Well... time for bed!
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home