Sunday, December 18, 2005

Quick Weekend

Wow... can't believe it's Sunday night already. This weekend really flew. After having Friday off of work which was great to allow me to wrap, etc. I still can't believe how behind I STILL am.

Yesterday, my boys clinched the AFC East and played an awesome game!! We had a mellow tailgate but it was fun nonetheless. I ate way too much food, however and didn't feel too good when I got home. We soaked in the hot tub which was nice but rather than get some work done around here, we laid around and watched movies.

Today, I went to my brother's house to celebrate Christmas with my family. Tonight, I updated my website but still have the picture editing, tailgate and podcast to do. Right now, I need to do some laundry and clean up the clutter in here before heading off to bed. I hope to get there early because it will be a really busy week.

Good night!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home