Friday, December 16, 2005

Lucky Friday :-)

So, woke up this morning to rain... and found out that my kids had one hour delay for school because it was icy outside. Assuming that we (my district) had no delay, I was ready for work and heading out the door but decided to check online just in case...

Well, what to my wondering eyes should appear but a NO SCHOOL announcement for me! I'm sure that the Superintendent knew that she blew it by not closing last week so she jumped the gun and closed early today.

Oh well... a make up day in June is ok by me since I could really use this December day to get some things done.

Last night, Kelsea played chauffer and drove me around and I got most of my Christmas shopping done which was a relief.

Today's agenda includes:
wrapping everything (I have to head out for tape first though....grrrr)
laundry
checkbook/bills
housework
shopping for tailgate
cooking for tailgate
webwork
gym
register for January classes
maybe even watch a movie tonight :-)

I feel like a housewife! C'mon Megabucks... It's been my life long dream to STAY HOME!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home