Saturday, December 31, 2005

Happy New Year


I'd like to wish everyone a year ahead filled with the love of family, good health and prosperity. Tonight, I'm spending a quiet night at home. Kelsea is out, Al is sleeping because he's got to work midnights tonight in order to switch off tomorrow to go to the game, and Jacob's here surfing through the channels.

I made my chili a bit earlier... man, the market was a zoo! I can remember when I was a teenager working at IGA that New Year's Eve was always the busiest day of the year. Go Figure! Anyway, I've spent the night getting the Colts website all set. (I'm the webmistress but never downloaded the site back to my hard drive after my computer crash... and of course there were glitches today which took quite a bit of time to get straightened out.)


Well, time to get this place straightened out and get my stuff together for the game tomorrow. Go Pats!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home