Friday, December 23, 2005

Trying again... it's now or never!

Ok... so I got the podcast done yesterday which was a relief then I headed out to do some shopping. GRRRRR... walked into Best Buy and there were about 50 people in line but I was going to go for it. However, they didn't even have anything that I was looking for so I said forget it. So, I came home, did some laundry and then headed to Jacob's meet.

This afternoon, the DirecTV guy is coming again to install the DVR (last time there was snow on the roof so he couldn't do it) so I'll have to be home to wait for him. I'm sure that Al will want to go out for a drink tonight but I would rather just stay home. We haven't been there since October though so I'll likely give in.

It's 9:30 now and I've just cleaned the house so it's time to head out...it's do or die time for me. I'm heading to Curcuit City to try there and then I'll have to hit BJs. Tomorrow is Christmas Eve.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home