Thursday, December 29, 2005

Time Flies...

Dang... can't believe that it's Thursday already and that my vacation is almost over. Yesterday was a total waste. I spent 6 hours on the phone and online chatting with Dell. The old "hard drive frying" incident of November was finally resolved yesterday after speaking with more techs than I care to remember! At least it's finally all set, even though I spent more hours today.

It seems as though all I did all day was give rides and take care of that computer issue. I STILL haven't even done my podcast from Sunday... but we've watched lots of movies and drank some good bottles of wine this week so all is not lost. :-)

Tomorrow, I definitely have to get the podcast done and shop for the final regular season tailgate. Here's hoping that Tedy's injury isn't really serious. I definitely don't expect him to play no matter what on Sunday (unless he's completely fine.) We still don't know who and when we are playing next week. It will either be Saturday or Sunday. Part of me hopes it will be Saturday because I don't work on Sunday, but on the other hand, we have tickets to Evita at the Providence Performing Arts Center on Saturday afternoon and we'll miss it.

Well, time to grab a bite then head down to start the movie night.





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home