Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Hump Day

Can't believe that it's already Wednesday! I spent yesterday running errands, heading into school to take care of my fish, etc. I also spent some time setting up my new MySpace Account and updating the website.

Today, I need to get my podcast produced and up and want to watch some of the Rome shows that I've recorded on the DVR. Al and I were hooked on the HBO series but I missed the last two episodes. This week, they're replaying the entire season as a marathon, so I'm recording the whole thing to watch it over before catching those last two.

I also need to either get to the gym or head outside for a run. I have to also hook up my old, broken hard drive to the computer to contact Dell so that they can test it and give me a replacement drive... (Silly me, when my hard drive croaked in October, I just bought a new one not realizing that it was still under warrantee.) Once they get the code, they'll send me another one which I'll install as a back-up.

Time to head out to give Jake a ride to wrestling practice and to head over to fix voo-voo's meds.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home