Monday, December 26, 2005

Lazy, Rainy Day

Spending a lazy, rainy day at home... ahhh! We spent a nice quiet Christmas Night together, hit the hot tub, drank a bottle of wine and watched The Green Mile, then came across Sideways while surfing... gotta always stop and watch that one every single time.

Al's working today and I'm just hanging around doing laundry and booked our flights to FL for a wedding in April. Pats are playing tonight, and other than heading out to pick Kelsea up I don't plan on leaving the house.

I started counting WW points again today and I'm determined to be successful. I've got practically nothing that fits comfortably and I'm sick of it!

So... going to surf around a bit and update the website and set up my Myspace acct then I might watch Inside the NFL which I Tivo'd this week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home