Thursday, January 05, 2006

Busy, busy, busy!

Whew.... what a busy week. Thank God I got the podcast up during the snowday because this week has been swamped with errands and running around. I literally haven't gotten home to stay after "work" this week before 7:00. Between shopping, giving rides, Jacob's wrestling meet, etc... I've barely had time to get anything done.

The tree is still up...but it can stay till Epiphany at this point. At least I've already got my tailgate shopping done. That's one less thing that I have to do tomorrow night.

My diet has been going well!!! I haven't had a bit of junk since Sunday at the game. Yippee!! The first couple of days are always hard to go without but now I'm getting used to it. I know that I'll go off program for the game on Saturday (but I'm not going to go nuts.... positive thinking!) but I'll jump right back on for Sunday. I'm sooooo looking forward to fitting in my clothes comfortably!

Welp, it's almost time to pick Jake up at practice and I've got to look up a few things online first so... ttfn!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home