Monday, January 16, 2006

Is it Just a Bad Dream?

Well... I woke up thinking that it was all a bad dream but alas, the headlines online and in the papers still screamed about the end of the season, so it really wasn't a bad dream.

It's a nice sunny day but once I spent some time updating the site and once I get this post done, I'm dedicating the rest of the day to doing work for school. I've got a lot of reading and learning to do about the Alternate Assessment that I need to put together for some of my students. Also, they're finally going to hire another teacher to alleviate some of the issues that I've been facing this year so I need to do some brainstorming about that today.

As for the diet, now that the season is done, I'll have no problem sticking with it even on the weekends. I've been doing well during the week but have given myself complete leeway on game days. I'll also have more time to get to the gym and get to bed at a decent hour since I'll have less to update on the site... STILL... I'd trade it all in to be busy right through February :-( and beyond.

I'm heading down to throw in a load of laundry and straighten up then it's school work for me...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home