Saturday, January 14, 2006

Where did the week go?

So, here I sit on a rainy, foggy Saturday morning getting ready to drop one child and his friend off to watch a wrestling tournament and drive to pick up another to bring her home... Mom's taxi at your service. Today we're heading out to lunch then to PPAC to see Blast, then we're heading up to NH to watch the playoff game with Zip and our tailgate crew.

This week was very busy and I didn't get home until much later than I wanted to each night. I stayed at work until after 4:00 working on things then ran around all evening. Thankfully we have Monday off so that I can get the site and podcast worked on because I start taking my class on Wednesday night...

I got over my cold by Thursday but it hit like a ton of bricks. I really should have taken a day out of school but it was a crazy week at school (SALT visit) and I needed to be there...

So.. I'm off to give rides... catch ya after the Big Win!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home