Thursday, January 19, 2006

Thursday update

It's been a busy week.. but what else is new?! I'm doing crappy on my diet too... watching it and upping the exercise but the scale's not budging.

I'm still not totally believing that our football season is over... It will probably really hit this weekend when I'm on the couch but the Pats will be too :-(

My html class was cancelled last night due to low enrollment so I'm going to try to take it online next month. Good thing I didn't drive all the way there and checked my email before heading out!

Work's been decent although some of my kids have been absent because they're having lots of seizures...it breaks my heart...

I'm tired because I barely slept last night.. .too much on my mind, upset stomach and a couple of bad dreams... So, hopefully tonight I can get whatever web work I have to do out of the way now then I can hit the hay early.

And... Happy Birthday mom... I love you and miss you!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home