Sunday, February 05, 2006

A New Week

Tonight is the SuperBowl and it feels weird not being there. I'm actually indifferent about the outcome. I'll be watching but I'm not really pulling for anyone. On one hand, I'd like to see Bettis get his ring before retirement but part of me is selfish and I have a hard time rooting for an AFC team because I covet the 3 that we've won this decade. So, I'm actually hoping for Seattle... especially for Lofa Tatupu (who loves Tedy!) Pre-game is on and I just got in so I'll settle in later but have some work to do for my class online first.

The week was busy as always and I've started my classes so my time has been spread even thinner... Jake's wrestling again for kid's club and we just got back from spending 8 hours there. He's recovered from the loss last week, shook it off, accepted it and left with 2nd place today :-) We're not going to be able to go every week because of CCD but he'll make it to a few meets. Any extra exposure and practice is good. He's got a great work ethic and as mentioned in the last post, I'm extremely proud of him.

So... I'm off to take a test, read my email and grab a bite to eat.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home