Sunday, April 09, 2006

Stranded...

Stuck in the airport.... along with the hundreds of others waiting for their flights. Florida got some long awaited rain today (just a bit where we were down by the beach in Ft. Lauderdale but apparently the thunder and lightening was enough to cause some delays here.
I
Funny thing is, I'm sitting here in my Pats gear and there's Mike Vrabel waiting for his flight in a nearby section. Haven't made eye contact and if we do I'll say hello but if not, I won't go up to him and bug him. I thought he might be heading up to NE but apparently not.

So, this morning we hit the pool and then headed over to Aruba Beach Cafe for lunch before heading over to the airport. We were originally scheduled to get in to Providence at 10:45 but who knows now... I do have to work tomorrow but at least spring vacation starts Friday so even if I'm tired, no biggie...

Oops...just moved our gate so I'm packing up...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home