Sunday, April 09, 2006

Florida Greetings!

It's been a month since I've posted here....it's just been THAT busy! I've barely got enough time to get much done and a lot has happened since last month. For one thing the weather has finally started to feel like spring on a consistant basis although, a.)it did SNOW on Wednesday for a little while, and b.) it certainly doesn't feel like spring to me right this minute because I'm in Florida for Melissa and Brent's wedding and it was in the 90's here so it feels much more like summer!

We had a great time today and always do when we get together with them. It was a beautiful wedding and of course, Melissa looked like an angel. Al and I are down here with all of his sisters and husbands/boyfriend. Of course we're staying at our usual Westin hotel and I'm sitting in the lobby typing while Al's outside smoking a cigar... gotta love that free wi-fi!

We're heading home tomorrow but not before we get in some quickie pool/sun time The rest of the crew got in early Friday morning so they've had time out there but we got in late last night so we didn't. No trip to Florida in April can be complete without taking advantage of the sun.

Glad to report that I've been back to the gym every morning and I'm feeling great about that. Leaving at 5:00 since turning back the clocks means getting out there in the dark again but that's ok. I've also started heading out for a power walk during my prep period.

This past week I was fighting the flu bug that ran through my classroom and I'm glad that it didn't wipe me out completely and I could make the trip with no problems. I'll post more tomorrow but for now, it's time to head up to the room.

Sweet Dreams!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home