Sunday, April 30, 2006

Thats It... I can't Take it Anymore!!

Ok.. I've decided! That's it; I've had it.... I'm heading back to Weight Watchers this morning. Yes, I know what I have to do. Yes, I have all the materials here already. Yes, I hate to waste the money. But, there's something to be said about showing up every week and having to face that scale.

I'm soooo not used to this totally uncomfortable feeling. I've always had wide hips and big thighs my whole life and it's just part of my body. But this roll hanging over my pants and handles making everything I wear uncomfortable have GOT to GO! I lost 13 pounds on WW two summers ago but of course, the infamous Football Fifteen comes during the fall.... But, it's more than that. Not only am I the highest weight of my life, but the older I get, the more I don't like where it actually is.

Now, you'd think that giving up sweets for the entire Lent would have spelled some weight loss... no cookies, cake, ice cream, candy, chocolate, but NO! I don't get it! So, in a desperate measure, I'm heading out in 1/2 hour to begin once again. There is no way I would put a bathing suit on this summer, not even with shorts! Actually, it's not even the bottom half that's botherin me..it's everything about the waste. Oh,,, and all of you ppl that wish you had huge boobs, let me tell you, hauling around these cantaloups is very uncomfortable! I'm starting to pine over those small, perky ones that never, ever cause the buttons to strain and pop open. And talk about running... double bra isn't even enough and if you go for the triple, it's impossible to breathe!

So... enough rambling, I'm off to change and head out the door to plunk down my credit card and hopefully start to lose some weight before I go insane.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home