Thursday, November 23, 2006

Thankfulness..

Happy Thanksgiving to all... I'm here with the turkey and ham roasting, soup pot bubbling and a podcast under my belt already this morning. YIPPEE!! It's a rainy dreary day outside but warm and fuzzy inside :-)

Family will be arriving in about an hour and we're busily preparing foods and transforming the family room/Pats shrine to a dining hall. We're expecting close to 30 people and it'll be a tight squeeze but well worth it.

I'm such a lucky girl with so much to be thankful for... a wonderful family, my good health, a nice home, a job with kids and co-workers that I love and a pretty over-all comfortble existence. Most of all I'm am loved..... and for that I'm so very thankful.

May you feel as blessed...

Karen

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home