Saturday, December 16, 2006

Harried Holidays

Home and insanely busy... have yet to Christmas shop, have a game tomorrow, still have to cook for the tailgate, got online banking to do tonight, have tons of posts and mail to read, and haven't podcasted in two weeks... sigh........................ I finally just finished the Miami Trek report and picture posting http://www.patriotworld.com/MrsB/Treks/miami06.htm THIS afternoon...

As I'm typing this, there's chaos in the house as Kelsea's setting the timer on the camera to take our Christmas card, and Jacob's screaming.. of course pictures should have been done and in the mail last week and we planned on taking a shot on the beach in Miami but the weather didn't cooperate. As soon as this is posted I'm going to get moving on all my stuff:

1. Finish putting away the groceries.
2. Do my online banking.
3. Choose a picture and head to CVS to make cards.
4. Start cooking for tomorrow.
5. Try to get a mini show out if Al ends up staying at Louie's house for awhile.
6. Clear iriver and camera and get stuff sorted out for tomorrow's game.
7. Sigh....

I just had to make the list as my way of not dwelling and making a plan. It's like when you wake up in the night with something on your mind and you need to write it down so you can forget about it and get some sleep. I'm not a bah-humbug type per se' but it wouldn't kill me if "The Holidays" never took place... too much spending, too much eating, too much running around, way too much stress, right smack in the middle of football season!

Ok.. things are moving along on the photography front so hopefully, my photographer daughter will have a nicely produced self-timer Christmas Card photo for me momentarily. God.. my head is starting to bang... I think I could use a nice cup of flavored coffee right around now!

More yelling... and still no pic... SIGH......................

Labels: , , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Ed said...

Sending you digital hugs and Valium from Kansas City...

12/16/2006 8:10 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home