Saturday, December 09, 2006

Ticket Turmoil

Miami greetings... I'm sitting here in the lobby of our hotel in Ft. Lauderdale the night before the Pats/Fins game and it's cold in here but quiet. Most of the folks have retired early, but a few smokers are outside having a last minute stogie so I'm here alone. The AC is cranking... brrr.. I'm not too keen on that but thankfully I have on my down vest that I brought from home. Weather reports there are in the teens so I guess I shouldn't really complain.

It's been an emotional trip this time around... We've done this trip for the past 3 years in a row with the kids, Bama and Steve and have usually gotten great seats through someone we know. We thought it was going to happen again this year but found out on Wednesday, the night before our flight that the connection fell through this year. So... I've literally been feeling sick to my stomach over the fact that there were no game tix, most especially because of Bama and Steve...

Well, after an ebay marathon, extra tickets through Lonie Sr. and extras from Joephoto, we're all set. Thank God! I feel a lot better now, and can relax and enjoy the rest of the weekend. They totally didn't blame me or anything but it really bothered me because I felt responsible. I'm so relieved that it worked out and that they didn't end up either in crappy seats or none at all... I so hate to disappoint people. It was especially hard for me because had it not been last minute they would have secured something a long time ago.

But.. no worries since we're all set! Now, it's time to get out of here and thaw out.. I think I'll head outside for a bit because it's warmer out there...

Go Pats!

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home