Thursday, December 28, 2006

SIGH>>>>>>

Another day and night of pain.. and plans left undone... sigh.... Last night I was still in agony and I'm hoping that's its just left over from the dentist messing around over there... I'm drinking coffee at the moment and it's not killing me so hopefully I'm all set for today.

This week has definitely not gone to plan because of the frequent trips to the couch to curl up in a fetal position and try to overcome the pain... So, my list is growing and time is running out until I head to TN...

As it is now, I'm on duty and will be driving the boys to wrestling in 5 minutes then I'll head over to school to feed my fish and will likely run a few errands (shopping, library, etc.) before picking them back up.

I'm hoping to get a podcast done today and definitely have to get moving on the Assessment. Of course, doing the show requires time to do a bit of research, gathering info, choosing music and having a quiet house to record. Then, posting and post stuff takes about an hour... so, hopefully it all works out but honestly, if my teeth act up... forget it.

Oops... just noticed the clock.. I'm off!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home