Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Your Life as a Soundtrack

Ok.. time for a break just for fun :-) I was reading my email and blogs and happened across this one from fellow podcaster Charles Cadenhead of Mostly News , who picked it up from CC Chapman's blog-tag game so I decided to take minute to do it too...

How to Play:
1. Open your library (iTunes, Winamp, Media Player, iPod, etc)
2. Put it on shuffle
3. Press play
4. For every question below, type the song that’s playing
5. When you go to a new question, press the nextbutton
6. Don’t lie and try to pretend you’re cool …

Join in the fun and let me know if you do :-)

My Soundtrack:

Opening Credits:
I Am (Molly's Theme) by Munk

First Day At School:
What the World Needs Now by Burt Bacharach

Falling In Love:
No Such Thing by John Mayer

Breaking Up:
The Boys of Summer by Don Henley and Steve Porcaro

Prom:
This Too Shall Pass by Matthew Ebel

Mental Breakdown:
Too Many Fish in the Sea by The Marvelettes

Flashbacks:
The Lady Wants to Know by Michael Franks

Getting Back Together:
I Know You're There by Matthew Ebel

Wedding Scene:
Rocking Around the Christmas Tree by Ayla Brown

Final Battle:
Ocean by Lee Coulter

Death Scene:
State of Mind by Mike McGill

Funeral Song:
Per Te by Josh Groban

End Credits:
The Landing by Enigma

Finale:
Why Do I feel So Sad by Alicia Keys

Labels: , , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Charles Cadenhead said...

Good list of songs. I'm honored that you got you inspiration from me. ;)

2/02/2007 11:15 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home