Saturday, March 10, 2007

Weekend Warrior

Getting a late start to my day but so happy that the weather has changed and the temperature is in the 40's as opposed to the single digits that we've experienced this week. I'm in dire need of getting outdoors and taking a walk or two during my breaks from "plugged in" work today. I've still got tons to do and I'm still behind, especially in my HTML class, but I'm set to get started on homework as soon as I finish this post. Starting off my day by stating my intentions and making my To Do list grounds me and gets me set to focus.

I've got laundry in (almost time to start hanging out!), dishwasher running, and a picked up house so first on my list is:
  • checkbook and online banking
  • homework (until iPod finishes charging)
  • WALK (or run depending on how I feel)
  • email/google reader/surf favorites
  • more homework...
Usually I start with the email then get swallowed up, but I need to jump in to my assignment first and realize that all that other stuff will still be there waiting and it's not really the end of the world if I don't keep right on top of it ASAP, or at all... (Here's an excellent post by a friend Ed Roberts experiencing new media overload and some of the very things that I've been feeling this past week as well.)

So, a banking I will go.... then cracking the books, wish me luck!

Technorati Tags:

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home