Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Ripped off....

Yep... just for those of you that have any doubt in your mind... "Teachers LOVE snow days!!" Of course, once again.. we got nothing but rain and slush so there goes that elusive bonus day off. It's a total mess out there right now and my front yard and driveway are under water. Supposedly, it may turn back over to snow tonight, but once again, tonight I'll prepare myself to go to work and do all of those things that I do the night before to get out of here stress-free in the morning.

Feb07 061

Thankfully, wrestling practice was cancelled for tonight so I don't have to venture out to drive the boys... it's the perfect day/night for staying home.


Happy Valentines Day everyone! Hope you can spend it with someone you love... With my own children growing up, I'm so thankful for my students.... To think I can elicit hugs and a random "I love you" just by walking through the door... sigh...

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home