Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Good Riddance, January 2007!

Here's looking forward to better months ahead! I'll be happy to see the clock strike the midnight hour in just over 4 hours. It started off on New Years Day with hours of delays and canceled flights in the Detroit airport on the way home, then my Dad's accident and his care, which took up the first couple of weeks of the month. Then, Jake's concussion, the Patriots loss, other crap going on, and losing one of my most favorite (but challenging) students today because he's moving to another city, all coming rapid fire .... and still under the growing shadow of the @#%%&@# ASSessment that has consumed me..... (and has caused me to feel guilty for even opening a magazine or picking up a book.)

On the upside... I still have my health, a beautiful family, and a job that I love (minus the @#%%&@# ASSessment) and my house is clean :-)

Still waiting on the snow that's yet to arrive... and looking forward to February vacation when I'm planning on painting my bathroom, working on You-Know-What, and hopefully PODCASTING... (something else that I love that hasn't been getting done of late...sigh...)

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home