Monday, February 05, 2007

A New Day...

The start of a new week... and one filled with meetings and commitments but at least I'm one step closer to vacation. I made some good headway in the ASSessment this weekend and worked quite a bit on it. Kelsea was sick on Thursday and Friday and I needed to take her to the doctors on Friday so I took the day out of work. (Strep throat... yuck!) It allowed me to get a jump start on my weekend... although most of the day was spent in tears. I guess the brunt of my January (aided by some Matthew Ebel and Black Lab) just all came crashing down and I needed to just get it out...

It was a busy weekend again (of course) but yesterday I refused to leave the house so that I could get some cleaning done and devote a good chunk of time to getting this monkey off my back. I scheduled all the running around for Friday and Saturday so that I could do that. So, I took on the incredible task of decluttering my desk... (yikes!) and got a few more ASSessment goals done. I even scheduled in some play time in Second Life during the Super Bowl (sorry Bears fans...)


Right now it's 12 degrees and it's time to head out the door to start my work week... I'm on my second cup of coffee and as soon as the car is warm, I'm heading out with the optimism that a new day brings....

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home