Sunday, April 15, 2007

Thinking....

This morning was a rare morning for me. Rather than being up at the crack of dawn before the rest of the family, jumping into my To Do list, I actually laid awake in bed for a good hour, eyes closed, curled up with my pillow, listening to the spring rain through the cracked window, just thinking.

It's not often that I'm not actually DOING, rather just THINKING........ (I even tried my best to not think about things I had to do...just think) I thought about my family, thought about that first mouthful of coffee and how good it would taste, how comforting the rain sounded hitting my roof, the feeling of the sheets against my skin, the smell of the earth coming through my window and the fact that I should slow down sometimes and do this more often.... What do you think about?

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home