Monday, March 26, 2007

Blog Tag: 7 Songs that I Love

Just before bed I saw Chris Penn's Twitter post, telling me that I've been Tagged but I had to wait until this afternoon to read up and see what it was all about since I can't access much online at work. So, I need to pick 7 songs that I love (only 7.. that's not easy!) He was tagged by Chris Brogan who was tagged by 7 year old Aidan Hatch.

Since my listening time is usually limited to podcasts and podsafe music, it truly is what I enjoy these days. At work, I always have classical or instrumental music playing in the classroom and put it on when I need to really focus on a challenging task but I literally listen to all podsafe music otherwise. So, my list is made up of podsafe music and public domain compositions. All are Kid-Safe as well :-)

I Know You're There by Matthew Ebel
Canon in D by Pachelbel
Sun Again Will Shine by Slackstring
Without You by Black Lab
Lillian a Portrait in Sound by Jim Fidler
Mother by Kevin Reeves
You Stood by Me by Esther Grondahl

So, rules are that you site the people in your chain, in this case Aidan Hatch, Chris Brogan, Chris Penn and include this post when you tag the next person.

People I tag are: Steve L., Charles Cadenhead, TheDiva & ChelPixie, (I'll save some of you other Twitters for other people to tag :-) )

Technorati:

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger TheDiva Rockin said...

OMG! I can't believe I was taged!! I have some serious work to do!!

:) Diva

3/30/2007 1:40 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home