Monday, April 09, 2007

Procrastination? Not Me!

Getting to be crunch time now. I'm totally in overdrive with the ASSessment so that's the priority numero uno for sure. I have made some contacts to begin working on my "social media map" and all of the things on the infamous list of things that have been swimming around in this brain.

Just got caught up on all the feeds about PodcampNYC and corresponding Flickr surfing.... lots to look at and think about and definitely lots to keep me from getting busy with my business of ASSessing!

So.. with husband snoring on the couch (after working 36 hours straight) and kids in respective rooms, I'm jumping in like a good little girl.. and will.... resist.... Twitter.... Skype... gmail.... Google Reader... etc.......................

Technorati

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home