Thursday, June 14, 2007

8 Things About Me

Charles Cadenhead, of Mostly News, etc... has tagged me for a meme this morning called 8 Things About Me. The rules of this meme are simple. Blog 8 things about yourself then tag 8 others to do the same. Although everyone knows that I'm a Patriots Superfan and Special Education teacher, you may or may not know these things:

1. My father is one of 16 children while my mother is an only child.
2. I like my meat rare and most other things burnt.
3. I was involved in many productions in high school, starred as Dulcinea in Man of LaMancha and considered a degree/career in theater.
4. I've never been out with someone for just a date (see #6).
5. I climbed many a tree growing up as a tomboy but now I'm pretty much afraid of heights.
6. I married my high school sweetheart.
7. I wanted at least 5 children and never planned on being a working mother.
8. I love to be home.


I tag:

Ed
Chel
Annie
Diva
Jen
Chris
Christie
Andy

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home