Wednesday, June 13, 2007

One week to go....

I'm beginning my final week of school before starting my long awaited summer vacation. It's hard to imagine squeezing everything that I have yet to do in before next Wednesday but I know I'll make it. This has been the week of the 8:30 meeting and lost prep periods. Major decisions are being made this week (and next) and I'm anxious to have them behind me. Summer life is calling me.

My yard's been neglected, my book list is a mile long, social media... what is that? I've got many a project "on the back burner" and look forward to diving in. Right now, my mind and energy have been dedicated to work and Autism education. I've also started running again and pledge to dedicate ample time to develop a good fitness routine that I'll be committed to through the summer and beyond.

Time to head out.. I've got an IEP to work on before the kids come in, a meeting at 8:30 and a full day ahead. Just needed to mind dump before starting this day.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger morilandia said...

hola karen,
espaƱa te saluda

6/13/2007 7:21 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home