Thursday, June 21, 2007

Summer Life

First day of my Summer Life!!! It's been a long time coming...although on one hand it seems to have flown by. It was a very good year despite the dreaded Alternate Assessment and lots of major decisions to make regarding kids.

I'm totally geared up to start my SL in my most favorite way: A cup of coffee, a load in the washer, and an early morning run. Consuming coffee now, load of wash started, and run will take place soon. My To List is made and I'm totally psyched to dig in.

There's just one little, itty, bitty addition to my summer life... introducing baby Bella! (Yes, she was up 4 times last night, but getting up is part of being a new momma!) It was time to bring a new puppy into our lives after losing Nigel 2 years ago. The kids have been begging me and now that I'm home for the summer, it's the perfect time.


Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Daryl Cognito said...

what a beautiful puppy

6/21/2007 11:44 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home