Thursday, July 26, 2007

Home Stretch...

Well... it's almost here. Patriots Training Camp is literally 24 hours away and I can finally say that I'm truly excited about its arrival (already). I'm starting to get that "wooohooo" feeling that only camp brings!

I'm bouncing off the walls right now because I've still got tons to do in terms of technical stuff to be ready though. Why I'm in this situation right up to the last minute is typical.... Time just flew this summer and things take time. I swore I wouldn't let myself get behind the 8 Ball but life just happens some times. Plus, I'm usually great in the clutch and actually got more done this week getting new sites up to snuff than in weeks past.

Unfortunately, I'm waiting for the internets to cooperate and didn't allow for "glitch time". Today is THE last opportunity to get things done and I'm sooo there, just hoping that things beyond my control don't crop up and shoot me down.

Time for more coffee... and perhaps some blasting Black Lab to help me through.

Technorati Tags:

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home