Monday, June 25, 2007

Summer Lovin...


First Monday of Summer Vacation and.... mmmmmmmmm... I'm in love.....
  • Loving getting up at the crack of dawn and being able to run, get a load of laundry on the line, clean my house, and check emails and Google Reader all before 8:00AM.
  • Loving making a To Do list, and actually checking most things off.
  • Loving the heat and humidity.
  • Loving working in the yard and reading whatever I want, when I want.
  • Loving my summer uniform of bike shorts, sports bra, tee-shirt and flip-flops.
  • Loving seeing my family more than just in passing.
  • Loving being free of the Net-Nanny and having access to whatever I want online.
  • Loving feeling like the whole summer is in front of me.
  • And loving..... my new baby girl.... sigh...

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home